2nd Engineer - Luxury cruise and motor yacht company
Candidates will organize daily work of engine room personnel, supervises and check maintenance and repair work by own crew and contractors. The successful candidate will be capable of doing repair work, troubleshoot problems in hydraulic, pneumatic and electric automatic systems. Monitoring and, where necessary, adjusting all vital parameters/settings to obtain/maintain a safe and economical sailing is also part of this role.
Candidates require a 2nd Engineer Unlimited CoC as a minimum, knowledge of diesel electric propulsion, and previous cruise ship experience is an advantage. Single handed watch keeping experience is a must and experience as a Hotel/Refrigeration Engineer is advantageous.
Rotation is 4 months on, 2 months off.
Salary will be paid in British Pounds or US Dollars. Paid only whilst on board. Vessel travels to worldwide itineraries.
- 2nd Engineer - Bunkering Tanker - Estonia (ABC Crewing)
- 2nd Engineer - Aframax Tanker - India (Arch Shipping Services Pvt. Ltd.)
- 2nd Engineer - Research Survey Vessel GRT 20637 - Eastern South America (Navis Crew Management)
- 2nd Engineer - Tanker 28000 GRT (Seaspeed Marine Services)
- 2nd Engineer - Offshore Vessel 2000 GRT - Dubai, UAE (Ansari Marine)