2nd Engineer - Luxury cruise and motor yacht company
Candidates will organize daily work of engine room personnel, supervises and check maintenance and repair work by own crew and contractors. The successful candidate will be capable of doing repair work, troubleshoot problems in hydraulic, pneumatic and electric automatic systems. Monitoring and, where necessary, adjusting all vital parameters/settings to obtain/maintain a safe and economical sailing is also part of this role.
Candidates require a 2nd Engineer Unlimited CoC as a minimum, knowledge of diesel electric propulsion, and previous cruise ship experience is an advantage. Single handed watch keeping experience is a must and experience as a Hotel/Refrigeration Engineer is advantageous.
Rotation is 4 months on, 2 months off.
Salary will be paid in British Pounds or US Dollars. Paid only whilst on board. Vessel travels to worldwide itineraries.
- 2nd Engineer - Container Ship - Philippines (TCM Tsakos Maritime Philippines, Inc)
- 2nd Engineer - Chemical Product Tanker - Philippines (Elburg Shipmanagement Phils., Inc.)
- 2nd Engineer - Bunker Vessel
- 2nd Engineer - VLCC - India (Trio Ship)
- 2nd Engineer - General Cargo - Philippines (One Shipping Corporation)