Looking for a Lead Deckhand for 63m dutch megayacht
Looking for a Lead Deckhand
63m Dutch New Build is seeking a Lead Deckhand
We are looking for someone with at least a year to two years experience on deck with their Yacht Masters, PBII & PWC in hand. You will be the 2nd officers right hand man/lady and keep the exterior to the highest standards boss on or off, along with two deckhands. Additional skills like carpentry, etc would be a bonus.
- No smokers and no visible tattoos.
- CVs with longevity will get preference.
- Private yacht running full ISM
- World cruising and operating with 16 crew
- 60 days leave and two return flights annually
- Salary will be discussed in the interview but within industry guidelines.
- Health insurance including dental
- Start date is ASAP in the Netherlands.
- All certification (ENG1, STCW, etc) in date/updated and valid for at least six months from the start date
Email your cover letter, CV & references to email@example.com. No private messages please. Candidates will be contacted if shortlisted for an interview. (only candidates in the EU or the UK can be considered due to current circumstances)