3rd Engineer - Luxury cruise and motor yacht company
The successful candidate will be able to keep watch over the entire engine room under the supervision of the 2nd Engineer during his assigned shift and make a check round during his shift to assure that all machinery and equipment is working satisfactorily.
Candidates require OOW Engineer Unlimited CoC as minimum, knowledge of diesel electric propulsion and single handed watch keeping experience. Previous cruise ship experience is a bonus. Must have served in the rank of 3rd Engineer for a minimum of 2 years.
Candidates must also hold valid STCW certification and ENG1 Medical. Single handed watch keeping experience required.
Rotation is 4 months on / 2 months off.
Salary is paid in GBP or USD, Paid only whilst on board.Vessel travels to worldwide itineraries.
- 3rd Engineer - Container Ship - 4 months contract - (MA Ukraina)
- 3rd Engineer - Bulk Carrier - Philippines (Trans-Global Maritime Agency, Inc.)
- 3rd Engineer - DSV - Malaysia
- 3rd Engineer - DSV and MPSV - Brunei (Thome Ship Management)
- 3rd Engineer - PSV 4000 DWT - Rotterdam, Netherlands (Dohle Marine Services Europe Ltd.)